Hordes of Illegal aliens pouring across U.S-Mexico Border in Arizona…
- Oct. 2, Yuma Sector encountered 164 adults and children west of the San Luis Port of Entry.
- Sept. 25, Ajo Station Border Patrol agents encountered 264 adults and children west of the Lukeville Port of Entry.
- Sept. 20, Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents encountered 275 adults and children, 20 of whom had to be transported to the hospital to be treated for a range of conditions including: back and ankle injuries, lacerations, lice infestation, and impetigo.
- Sept. 16, Ajo Station Border Patrol agents encountered 193 adults and children west of the Lukeville Port of Entry.
- Sept. 8, Ajo Station Border Patrol agents encountered 121 adults and children near the Senita Basin north of Lukeville.
- Sept. 4, Ajo Station Border Patrol agents encountered 163 adults and children west of Lukeville’s Port of Entry.
- Aug. 28. Ajo Station Border Patrol agents encountered 103 adults and children west of Lukeville’s Port of Entry.
- Aug. 20, Ajo Station agents encountered 128 illegal immigrants who had been abandoned by their smugglers.
Family units who might have previously presented themselves at ports of entry, are being shuttled by human smugglers into areas with limited infrastructure to illegally cross into Arizona. Multiple areas along the Yuma and Ajo corridors are being exploited by criminal organizations. According to Tucson & Yuma Sector Border Patrol reports.
We are currently being inundated with a swarm of illegal aliens. Someone *cough* Soros *cough* is behind this flood of invaders. However, there is also just a general sense of urgency to get into the country before President Trump shuts the floodgates and locks them out forever. And rightfully so.
“This is a humanitarian crisis that is impacting border security,”
“Criminal entities are lining their pockets while exploiting a vulnerable population, filling our stations and diverting our national security efforts.” -Yuma Sector Chief Anthony Porvaznik.
Sure, these illegal aliens might just be a bunch of women and children, but they are coming across in such huge numbers that Border Patrol are forced to divert critical resources that should be protecting the Homeland, searching for cartel or MS13, drug traffickers, rapists and murderers, not rescuing someone’s lice infested abuelita from a storm drain…
These illegal aliens are even bringing over diseases as well. In the Border Patrol’s report, you can see that at least some of the illegals had to be treated for “lice infestation” or “impetigo”…
And lice infestations can lead to a host of diseased including typhus outbreaks. Why bring up typhus? Because here in California we just had a typhus outbreak…
Consider that when the Border Patrol interviewed these illegal aliens they apprehended, at least some of them claimed they were trying to make their way to California… You see, it doesn’t matter where they cross the U.S.-Mexico Border, whether it is in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, or California, the goal once you cross is to make your way to a “Sanctuary City”. Cities like Los Angeles, that promise to give illegal aliens welfare when they arrive, are magnets for these 3rd world invaders.
We need to build a wall and stop these lice infested hordes of illegal aliens from pouring across the border now!! While people are definitely crossing the Border illegally in places like California, we actually do have a wall going up here and Trump has upped his effort on the California border with Mexico more than any other state
Come on America, let’s get Congress to build the wall now! You see how hard they work on getting Kavanaugh confirmed? Where is that energy for securing our borders!!